• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

UPS delivered my RE 1358 7.5" XJ coils today.....

TRNDRVR

NAXJA Forum User
Damn!!! :eek:
Those things are looking tuff. :D
Should give me at least 50". :dunno:
I post some pics when I get them on. :thumbup:
Dan.

JeepFreak21 said:
I think I'm going to have to pick up a pair to help w/ some clearance issues w/ the long arms :D How much'd you get them for? And what're you running in the rear to balance it out?
Billy
$161.00 shipped to my door from JohnJohn at BIGoffroad.
My plans for the whole thing is this, I have a C4X4 front bumper with an M8000 winch. I'm going to run these springs with a 1 3/4 coil spacer. For the rear, I already have RE 1462 leafs, RE 1 1/4 shackle, and a 1" block. I'm going to change the 1" block to a 2" block and see where it sits from there. After all that I will adjust accordingly. Can't wait. :D
Dan.

Hey Dan, I'll swing by tomorrow and check them out. I assume you have the day off! ;) I'm anxious to see how thick those things are. My RE 5.5 ZJ coils are too darn stiff!

Jared

DeadEyeJ said:
I assume you have the day off! ;)
:laugh2:
Actually today was my day off, but let me check my schedule. Yep, looks like I'll be home tomorrow too. :D
Stop on by. What time?
Dan.

I would like to check them out when you get them on. Mine are setting in my garage. But they may Have to stay there until after my wedding (April 3) Let me know when you get them on. I would like to come and check them out.
Mike :wave1:

Big Bear said:
I would like to check them out when you get them on. Mine are setting in my garage. But they may Have to stay there until after my wedding (April 3) Let me know when you get them on. I would like to come and check them out.
Mike :wave1:
If I get my spacers and blocks, which both are on the way, I might shoot for this weekend. I'll let you know. They look tuff though don't they mike? :D
Dan.

TRNDRVR said:
Dan.

i put mine on last week, they are really tall... i love them. i have the 4.5 pack in the rear with RR 1.5 shackle and 1.5 block

TRNDRVR said:
Dan.

Damn Dan!
When you get those bad boys on I may be able to roll right under your rig without ducking!
:wave1:

I don't care what time Dan. PM me your phone number again and I'll just call before I show.

I have them in with the 7.5" TJ rear coils in the rear. Had to use 2 Spacers in front to level it out :woohoo:

aac.sized.jpg

aaa.sized.jpg

They are the stiffest springs RE has to offer at about 250 lbs/in. Almost exactly what you need if you are going to put on a winch bumper with winch. :D

XJoachim said:
I have them.......they are the stiffest springs RE has to offer at about 250 lbs/in. Almost exactly what you need if you are going to put on a winch bumper with winch. :D
That's my whole problem. With my winch bumper and winch, I have a very noticable rake in the front. I trying to level it more than I'm going for height. Your rig looks good by the way. Thanks for the pics. Definitely going to try to get them on this weekend.
Dan.

XJoachim said:
I have them in with the 7.5" TJ rear coils in the rear. Had to use 2 Spacers in front to level it out :woohoo:

aac.sized.jpg

aaa.sized.jpg

They are the stiffest springs RE has to offer at about 250 lbs/in. Almost exactly what you need if you are going to put on a winch bumper with winch. :D
Nice rig!
Its a little tall though. Got any pics of the rear coil setup?

XJoachim said:

[IMG]

They are the stiffest springs RE has to offer at about 250 lbs/in. Almost exactly what you need if you are going to put on a winch bumper with winch. :D[/QUOTE]

that is the sexiest thing i have ever seen

XJoachim said:

aac.sized.jpg

aaa.sized.jpg

Hey man that's a nice rig you got there. I am also interested in seeing some pic of your rear set up? Can you do a little write up about it? and what you kid of setup you got up front? Long arm (custom??) or you bought them if that's custom would like to see more pic of that too. you got TJ rear flares on the rear, but from the pic it doesnt seem like you cut them for the door piece or is it just me being crazy, because they look like one piece there is that true? My jeep looks like a lowrider compare to yours, lol.

Rodion

Anyone take any measurements to get approx lift amount?

if so details ie bumper/winch etc

Right now I'm at about 7.5" to 8" and would like to ditch the spacers and be at a solid 8"

cherokeekid said:
Anyone take any measurements to get approx lift amount?

if so details ie bumper/winch etc

Right now I'm at about 7.5" to 8" and would like to ditch the spacers and be at a solid 8"

7.5" coils by themselves = 8.25" of lift :eek:

Back