• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hungry Valley OHV Run, March 20 & 21

XJ_Matt

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Everyone, I'm Matt from Northern San Diego County and i just became a offical member a week ago. I'll be down in the Woodland Hills and Santa Clarita area for a few weeks. I would like to take the oppertunity to meet with some of the members up here and to hit some of the trails while i'm out here, like Hungry Valley OHV, Alamo Mtn Loop and Pronghorn Trail which also feature a easy, moderate and difficult 4WD practice area. So maybe we can meet up somewhere during the week and setup something for March 20 & 21 (Sat-Sun). Call my cell so we can get something going, 760-586-8129

Shanbo44 said:
You are gonna have to hit me up. I am 30 min norh of Santa Clarita, We could definately check out gorman.

Shannon

Planning on being up there March 27th to finish the recovery vehicle extraction. Datemay change if trail is still bad and the guy with the BIG truck can not make it. I could probably do both weekends though.

Re: Hungry Valley OHV Run, Sunday March 21

We will meet up at my cousin's house on wiely cyn rd or Wendys off of Lyons exit from the 5 North near magic mountain at 9am and head out at 10am. I really dont want to go out alone, but if i have to i guess i will. :passgas: Just call me on my cell for more info 760-586-8129.

Matt

We will be at Wendy's if you want to come down, you are welcome to. Just arrive there by 9am or call and we will wait for you.

Here are the Directions:
From I-5 NORTH
Take the LYONS AVENUE/PICO CANYON ROAD exit Turn Right- go 0.3 mi
You Will See Wendy's on the Left Hand Side With My Black XJ and My Cousins Dark Blue 85 Toyota P/U parked there.

If you need help Please Call us @ 760-586-8129 or CB CH.4 which will be monitored all along the way. Hope to see you there!

Last edited:
Oooops, missed this run. Had to help the wife paint and my buddy put his nex RIGID front XJ bumper on. Very nice unit. Will post install pics later.

Back