• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OEM Transfer Case Skid Plate ?

tcoble

NAXJA Forum User
Can anyone tell me the part number(s) for the inserts or maybe an alternate way to attach a stock transfer case skid plate?

I can probably get a nut and washer into the t-case member but the frame rail is another story.

TIA

I'm gong to go down to a Home Depot (rumor has it they have nutzerts) this weekend and get a few for myself (just spares really, I'm sure I'll destroy at least one while putting it on!) Anyway, I'll get you the Home Depot part number when I do that...deal?

Wow, I never expected Home Depot to have that kinda thing. The P/N would be great.

Thanx!

I don't think I've seen them at my home depot. I found them at a real hardware store. If you find a place that has a hundred little slide out box/containers, they'll probably have them. The ones I have also need a little tool to install them. It looks like a double thick nut but with no threads inside.

Back