• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab April 23-25 - Inter-Chapter Event

Nay

NAXJA Forum User
As some of you know, the Intermountain Chapter is planning a Moab trip April 23rd and 24th, which is a Friday and Saturday. Let's make this an inter-chapter event and show more Colorado XJ's than Intermountain can muster from their own members.

I have reservations to be in Moab from the afternoon of the 23rd through the morning of the 26th, so my plans are to hit one of major runs on the 24th. I'll be doing family oriented stuff on the 25th and morning of the 26th (like hiking up to Delicate Arch and touring Canyonlands).

One caveat - this is the "car show weekend", so cheap lodging may be somewhat limited.

Nay

Sounds great! I'll definately be there. Car show weekend is busier than jeep safari! Get your lodging now, or plan to camp.

gint said:
All the "web wheelers" are here!

Hey Nay!

Sad, isn't it? We should be the Web Wheelers Chapter. Although the point of my post is to change that, at least for me personally :roll: .

Nay

Nay...are you leaving Friday night on the 23rd. I'll make it out there. How many others can we count on?

Randy

If i can get the time, and find a RV Site
i'm there
i'm a maybe
Cruzzin_XJ
4WDXPRT said:
Nay...are you leaving Friday night on the 23rd. I'll make it out there. How many others can we count on?

Randy

4WDXPRT said:

Randy

We're planning on early Friday morning. Come on people, let's get a good crowd of 10 or more :clap: .

Nay

Nay said:
We're planning on early Friday morning. Come on people, let's get a good crowd of 10 or more :clap: .

Nay
If there's gonna be more than 5 of ya, I think we have to notifiy the National Guard... J/K! It'll be a lot of fun, look forward to seeing you 'easterners' out in our neck of the woo..well, okay, we don't have any trees, but still.. :pig:

Hey folks, got a head count for Moab yet? Check the IC forum for updated info on trails and festivities.......we're even gonna have a pinata that oddly enough.......resembles JohnJohn :D

Back