• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Status meeting

Rev Den

NAXJA Forum User
The informal meeting on Sunday was productive. The current status is we will continue to gather INFORMALLY at wheeling and non-wheeling get togethers, and let nature take its course. I ask that those who are interested in getting a local chapter going try to make some of these events.

Rev

Rev Den said:
The informal meeting on Sunday was productive. The current status is we will continue to gather INFORMALLY at wheeling and non-wheeling get togethers, and let nature take its course. I ask that those who are interested in getting a local chapter going try to make some of these events.

Rev

I second that. I think we got more discussed today than in Attica. If we are to grow a chapter, we have to have wheeling and non-wheeling events. Any time anyone is up for a few brews we should have at it. Now if we could get B across County Line Road..... :D

What meeting?! Where was it announced? How'd I miss that?

That's what I get for relying on the 'net connection at work and not having one at home yet. I guess I wasn't really planning on driving up to Chicago anyway.

seanR said:
One thing that all of us agreed on was Bgcountry and Howie are both GAY.

Now hay! That is completely un-called for. I didn't ask for my sister to be born then. I probably would have had good toys growing up if it wasn't for her.

Back