• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need quick answer about Aussie Locker

It'll fit both carrier break either 4.56 and lower or 4.10 and higher!
All you're doing is replacing out the spiders gears, so it doesn't matter which factory carrier you have.

Thank you for the conformation. I just placed my order I am hoping the wait is not as long as it was back in January. I have been wanting to try out this locker for awile now.

From What Ive Heard People Have Been Waiting A Long Time And Still Are Waiting A Long Time For That Contact P.o.r.c They Have The Best Prices And Service Ive Seen Lockrites For 200.00 Shipped Go Out Of There

Yea buddy, don't hold your breath. I've been waiting since September. I get an e-mail every so often saying that they aren't coming.

Yep,take a deep, deep breath, because you'll be holding it a long time. I finally cancelled my order after waiting nearly 6 months.

I have one on my shelf waiting to go in the axle. All I can say right now is it makes a great shelf weight. That shelf hasn't moved since I put the locker there! :jester:

Man now is the time to sell it then, bet its gold since no one else can get them lol

We just put one in a Toyota axle for a friend of mine. Seems to be pretty highly recomended on one of the other boards. We only waited 2 months for it.

Back