• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HD water pump?

RCP Phx

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for the name of the company who supposedly sells the best pump,it has a billet impeller and I thought it started with an "H or K",I beleive they also sell some stroker parts?????????????

Thats it,a million thank you's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try to see if you can get the 2000 and up water up to work on yours you will get some free HP(5-10), thats how the 2000 got 193 HP after loosing quite a bit with a low port head and the low emissions. From what i have "HEARD", the hesco or the flowkooler arent woth the $$$ and you are better off with an OEM one.

ravi

rav said:
Try to see if you can get the 2000 and up water up to work on yours you will get some free HP(5-10), thats how the 2000 got 193 HP after loosing quite a bit with a low port head and the low emissions.

DC claimed a 2hp gain with the '00 and later water pump due to a more efficient splitter vane design that causes less cavitation.

Dr. Dyno said:
DC claimed a 2hp gain with the '00 and later water pump due to a more efficient splitter vane design that causes less cavitation.
No arguing with you dino but how to do think that the 2000 and up 4.0 are rated at 193HP whn they lost quite a bit because of the low port head (the head is as good as the 87-90) design, smaller injectors and the low emissions, trust me i heard it directly from the horses mouth, read my first post in this thread on JU. Thats the only reaso i bought a 99 4.0.
http://jeepsunlimited.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=498606

ravi

Back