• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mile Marker Hub Conversion

TLange

NAXJA Forum User
I've done a search and didn't find my answer.

I just ordered a Mile Marker hub kit for my '91 XJ. Mile Marker told me that the hubs are from a '90 and newer Bronco II/Ranger/Explorer. They are 27 spline. I hope to have them installed before I head out to EJS in a few weeks.

A buddy has the Warn kit on his XJ. He's been running the kit for a few years. We wanted to split the cost for a pair of hubs to use as spares. The twin package being less money then buying two hubs separate.

So, I called Warn to ask if the hubs in thier kit are 27 spline like the Mile Marker kit. The person told me no, they are the 23 spline from '89 and older Bronco II/Ranger.

I wasn't impressed the general knowledge of the salesman I was talking to. I just wanted to confirm this here because my buddy is out of town so I can't look at his Warn hubs.

Does anyone know first hand whether the Warn's are indeed 23 spline?

TIA!
Tim

The older warn kit is 23 spline... they redesigned it at some point because the one I have is 27 spline.

Back