• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tomken 6", anyone, Buehler!

Geepfreak

NAXJA Forum User
ANyone out there running the Tomkin 6" lift. Pro's, Con's. Need a new lift, thinking of that one.

im running a modified version (added daystar 1.75" shackles and spacers and long arms). tomkens kits used to suck then they did a remodel and everything is great. the lower control arms are adj and both lowers and uppers have currie rebuildable johny joints at one end. they use a real 6" leaf pack opposed to say leafs and blocks. the packs contain 8 leafs and flex pretty nice. it is a very complete kit but the only thing i had beef with was the fact that they didnt include a rear brake line or shocks. so i had to have a brake line custom made but it was relatively cheap.

Last edited:
Sorry Geep Man Linky no worky, i am going to contact both companys to get the low down, not much action tonite(1:48 am Pacific) mabye we will get the goods from more members in time. Sounds like Small is on track there!................oh hey link works now. I am liking the price listed by fullsiize,less then Tomken direct. http://www.tomken.com/catalog.php?search=terms=&model=XJ&year=all&cat=liftkits....................
ok just may have solved one of my questions, Full Size lists part # allmost same as Tomken site but with small difference........hmmmmmm get them to throw in adjustable arms and they will have Rubicon beat.............thats were i am leaning........anyone.......anyone........i just found a couple good leads in other threads but too dam tired now to look em up again....i'm out

Last edited:
oh Jeezzzzz, thanx for tunin the Newbie
,,,,,,well do you have the latest goods my good man cuz, that would be great, lets bring it Alive

Back