• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pretty slow in here

Why do you ask?? I should have the heep rebuilt by then, parts are ariving daily, the wife has the time off and so far it's a go.

Nothing in life is a sure thing tho.

OneTonXJ said:
2 threads in this forum? We need some excitement in here.

what do you want?

instead of pre-running the trails, would you rather we e-run them?

sounds good.

show me the way to virtual bam-bam.

I'll hit it if you do.

B, I'm thinkin' virtual pebbles. I gots a score to settle.

Fore Wheeler said:
Why do you ask?? I should have the heep rebuilt by then, parts are ariving daily, the wife has the time off and so far it's a go.

Nothing in life is a sure thing tho.

Just a short time frame to rebuild a whole rig... besides... got to have fun like Winterfest again :cheers:

4 new seats and 80' of tube ain't a whole lot to do. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

wow what a large post on this event I am a little disapointed.

Sean, I have all that king pin stuff are you still into machining those parts we spoke of at nac fest 03? I dont want to post any more on this maybe shoot me an email k

Don't know why everybody's so concerned about the lack of yappin'.

It's three months away, and, as nice as Paragon is, it ain't Utah.

Besides, in years past - a lot of early trash talk never made it to the park.

Expect the diehard local NAC regulars to be there (around 20 or so) and the more the merrier for the rest of the NAXJA faithful within reach (we're particularly excited about the high level of interest shown by our Midwestern brethren).

All that everybody has to know is that on June 11-13, there will be nearly 100 trails to pick from, from old favorites to new torments. Paragon is still a pay for play arena (we're working on a fixed price with PAP mgt, regardless of how many, or how few show up, and regardless of whether it's one day or three or more. We're hoping to get them down off of their $35/day regular price. Probably end up at $25). Red Ridge campground will still be HQ, and NAXJA will have the group area for tenting. Still expect an event registration fee of $10 to cover the Saturday night dinner, dash plaque, and miscellaneous stuff. There are enough of us that know the park fairly well to ensure that all levels of expertise (mild to wild) will have experienced trail leaders available (Rumor has it that Ben had an automatic GPS system installed, Eagle may have some protection added to his stock armada, and my clutch line is now armored which will let me last more than a day). Others have volunteered as well, and the dinner will be "performed" under the direction of the Windy City maestros.

Continue to ask questions here, or contact any of us directly (CHW, Andy in PA, Eagle, Magoo117, myself).

By late April, I would expect the serious conversation to start.

By the way, this is an official NAXJA event, for members and their sponsored guests, and all NAXJA safety regulations will apply (as administered by NAC for the 20th anniversary party in Moab).

See you soon,

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Last edited:
STROKER said:
not to mention the 44 will be in....

....pieces? :D

Last time I saw it, there were still many, many loose parts. Ain't it about time to be very, very nice to your favorite welder in Pendel, and free up some space in his garage?

I agree with One-Ton. (and Mr. One-Ton - there some loose "parts" here in Jersey that anxiously await your arrival).

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Back