• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockwell Coil Springs

ARP

NAXJA Forum User
Great forum guys, my 90 xj has never run so well. ( for today anyway hehe) I have a couple of lets call them newbie_ish questions. First the jeep

1990 XJ (white firewall stickers says XP ? Im In Canada?? thoughts ? )
AW4 242tc 4 door 4wd basically stock ( DD )
renix fuel delivery 235 tires lots of new sensors........

1.- Re Renix and codes. Please feel free to set me straight on this one, As i understand this system has little to no code memory other then a 15 count countdown on key starts from the last (if) thrown code? ( that is if you have access to the right scan equipt. ) The only for sure method to catch the quirk ( what ever it may be ) is by reproducing the event live hooked up.? I have no check engine light or ingn flash back method so im at the mercy of a multimeter? As I said feel free to correct me.

2. Is the Aw4 tranny drb scanable? Im leaning to yes from what i read , but maybe just not under the Renix fuel delivery?? thoughts ?

3. Finally the coils... I can buy a set of what thay are calling "Rockwell Heavy Duty" coil springs for my XJ . Any pros and cons ...Arent they damn near original equipt? Guy said been in his parts whse for quite some time and they are a reputable auto supplier. Started quoting carbon factors ?, $100.00 CDN ( bout $76.00 bucks for most of you in the USA )

There are many of you who provide excellent information on this site.
Keep up the good work my jeep thanks you as l As do I for my ( clear throat )
new hobby...

ARP
1990 XJ ( slowling becoming the other women hehe)

Back