• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Xj Sye Drive Shaft

XJANDREWNH

NAXJA Forum User
Trying To Find Out What Everybody Thinks Are The Best Options Xj Front Bronco 2 Or Other It Is For A Re Hack And Tap Sye So It Is Companion Flange Style

Tom Woods driveshafts (www.4xshaft.com) are highly recommended; I have the RE driveshaft to go with my hack-n-tapa dn have no problems with it.

BTW - You only need to capitalize proper nouns and the first letter of the sentence...

So You Mean To Tell Me Everybody Here Is Running An Aftermarket Drive Shaft No One Has Robbed One Out Of Another Rig

I an running a CV shaft from a mid 70s mercury with a 460. I had it shortened and rebuilt at the local driveline shop....total 175.00

man, unless you like blowing wads of money all over everything, im sure you can find a local shop that will make you one for less than $200 with plenty of strength

Back