• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What shocks to run?

jeepboy381

NAXJA Forum User
Alright, I am looking for good shocks that are under 100 dollars a piece. SO far the Bilstein 5150's, and the Doestech 9000 & 3000's look like the best bet for me. I know no one running the 9000's, 3000's, or Bilstein 5150's but I would like to know which shock would be best for smooth onroad ride yet capable of hadling big rocks and holes offroad. I have very soft springs 150 lb/in and 6.5 inchs of lift,Thanks Josh.

jeepboy381 said:
Alright, I am looking for good shocks that are under 100 dollars a piece. SO far the Bilstein 5150's, and the Doestech 9000 & 3000's look like the best bet for me. I know no one running the 9000's, 3000's, or Bilstein 5150's but I would like to know which shock would be best for smooth onroad ride yet capable of hadling big rocks and holes offroad. I have very soft springs 150 lb/in and 6.5 inchs of lift,Thanks Josh.

For under a hundy.... Bilstein 5150's are the best for your lift. Search back a page or two on just the very Topic.

Back