• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

31 inch ltb???

2XS

NAXJA Forum User
31 inch ltb?
can I get the 31x11.5 ltb to tuck inside my fender? I was looking and they are only .75" wider then the tsl 31x10.5. that should mean only 3/8 wider on the outside

need opinions/facts as the search brought me nothing

I dunno as far as fitment. But, I bought the 33x13.50x15 LTB's and have regretted it ever since. They drive TERRIBLE! I typically run street tires, but the times that I do drive from and to trails they plain SUCK! I balanced them myself and can tell you that they are the most out of round tires I have ever seen. That's a substantial statement, given that I have worked in a tire shop for 5 years. The treadlife is awful, I'm expecting between 10k and 15k miles out of them.

On the rocks, they perform very well. They are super agressive and very soft. They cut and chunk very easily, because they are so soft. I am very happy with them once I leave the pavement. But, I think that I would be just as happy with some TSL's, Truxus MT's, or TSL radials. It would be worth the extra cost to go radials IMHO. The Truxus MT's really aren't much more money and would be a FAR BETTER street tire.

Jared

DeadEyeJ,

Have you ever driven on any other Interco bias ply tire?

DeadEyeJ said:
I dunno as far as fitment. But, I bought the 33x13.50x15 LTB's and have regretted it ever since. They drive TERRIBLE! I typically run street tires, but the times that I do drive from and to trails they plain SUCK! I balanced them myself and can tell you that they are the most out of round tires I have ever seen. That's a substantial statement, given that I have worked in a tire shop for 5 years. The treadlife is awful, I'm expecting between 10k and 15k miles out of them.

On the rocks, they perform very well. They are super agressive and very soft. They cut and chunk very easily, because they are so soft. I am very happy with them once I leave the pavement. But, I think that I would be just as happy with some TSL's, Truxus MT's, or TSL radials. It would be worth the extra cost to go radials IMHO. The Truxus MT's really aren't much more money and would be a FAR BETTER street tire.

Jared

I have street tires, so I dont care about on road quality. and I am well used to changing tires as I already do so 4-5 times a week with my race car so I dont care about street tires.

I am just trying to decide if I can fit the 31x11.5 ltb, as they are supposed to be the most aggresive, or if I should try the 32x9.5 tsl's

I want bias tires as they have stronger sidewalls.

more opinions please

Back