• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Misc Stuff (almost free)

96xjeeper

NAXJA Forum User
Ok guys and gals I have some stuff I'd like to move out.
all shipping would be from Clarksville, TN 37042, and will be shipped UPS ground unless YOU state otherwise. Note I do UPS because of tracking numbers and insurance, that way if it gets lost we are both covered.
Here we go
Stock front bumper, chrome off a 96: make an offer and pay shipping
swaybar and stock links: make offer plus shipping
2" AAl, short type: $20+shipping
2" lift blocks:$10+shipping.
2" steel coil spacers:$25+ shipping

3" suspention lift for a 93 GMC/Chevy C/K 1500 4x4, no shocks, uses AAL, Rancho lift $300+shipping

I would be willing to work out a trade for anything I have. I am in ther market for a rear offroad bumper for a 96 XJ, D30 locker for a high pinion reverse rotaion D30, D35 locker, for a C-clip D35 W/ antilock breaks, or some D30 axleshafts with 297 joints. all above parts would need to fit a 96 XJ country model.

I'll take the coil spacers and AAL let me know what shipping is to 55016

Josh

They are yours...PM'd you

Come on all help me clean my garage some!

96xjeeper said:
Ok guys and gals I have some stuff I'd like to move out.
all shipping would be from Clarksville, TN 37042, and will be shipped UPS ground unless YOU state otherwise. Note I do UPS because of tracking numbers and insurance, that way if it gets lost we are both covered.
Here we go

swaybar and stock links: make offer plus shipping

2" lift blocks:$10+shipping.

3" suspention lift for a 93 GMC/Chevy C/K 1500 4x4, no shocks, uses AAL, Rancho lift $300+shipping

come on guys still got those fine blocks, front bumper, swaybar and links, and the lift for the GMC/Chevy truck

I know someone has a tow rig they would lie a little higher.

TRNDRVR said:
Whats left?
Can you describe those blocks?
Thanks,
Dan.

Sorry didn't see, The blocks are aluminuim, 2" built like a cynder block, if thet makes sence. They are rectangular with with openings on the ends a center with a bolt hole in them. I will take a picture and email tit if you send me your email. I can't post here. Thanks Fred

For all concerned this what I have left.now have.
A 2" class 3 trailer hitch, came off a Toyoto Tacoma, I don't know what else it will fit, I know it won't fit a GMC pick up. $50+shipping

a 2" reciever for a Chevy/GMC truck step bumper, Bolts to the step bumper and the frame. $20+shipping

stock front swaybar and stock links: make offer plus shipping

still looking for some itemd in trade
I am in ther market for a rear offroad bumper for a 96 XJ, D30 locker for a high pinion reverse rotaion D30, D35 locker, for a C-clip D35 W/ antilock breaks, or some D30 axleshafts with 297 joints. all above parts would need to fit a 96 XJ country model.
But especially the 297 shafts for a D30!!!!!

PM or Email is best way to reach me. [email protected]
Thanks

96xjeeper said:
Sorry didn't see, The blocks are aluminuim, 2" built like a cynder block, if thet makes sence. They are rectangular with with openings on the ends a center with a bolt hole in them. I will take a picture and email tit if you send me your email. I can't post here. Thanks Fred
Thanks for the reply. I'm going to pass though. I want to stay away from the aluminuim blocks.
Thanks again,
Dan.

PM'd you on the Front Bumper.

Thanks,

Kevin

Back