• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

where to get bushings

XtremeJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have a control arm with inner diameter 1 7/16th and lower control arms with 1 1/2" inner diameter. Where can I buy bushings because I'm not sure what brands these are.
Thanks, Earl
teammud.com

XtremeJ said:
I have a control arm with inner diameter 1 7/16th and lower control arms with 1 1/2" inner diameter. Where can I buy bushings because I'm not sure what brands these are.
Thanks, Earl
teammud.com

Earl:
I don't know if these are truly rubber but it was posted afew mon. ago that they were.
NAPA #s
Upper 267-1372
Lower 267-3409
I had problems finding rubber ones awhile back & went to the dealer (OUCH!)
but these were posted alittle while ago. You might also do a search.
Good Luck !
Curt (aka Xtreme XJ)

Curt, Thanks. I'll try NAPA out. My only concern is that the sizes are odd because at rocklogic4x4 they said they didn't carry them. They said they could order the bushings but didn't know the i.d. to fit the metal sleeve. Anybody have any ideas?

XtremeJ said:
Curt, Thanks. I'll try NAPA out. My only concern is that the sizes are odd because at rocklogic4x4 they said they didn't carry them. They said they could order the bushings but didn't know the i.d. to fit the metal sleeve. Anybody have any ideas?

I believe that about everyone uses the O.E. bushing sizes when building their
control arms (I could be wrong) I'm sure theres afew who know the sizes.
Good Luck !!
Curt (aka Xtreme XJ)

Back