• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

best price on RE 6130?

mikie2084

NAXJA Forum User
Where can I find the best deal on the RE6130 kit? Also has anyone used the full tration 6 inch kit yet? I tried to find a price for the full traction kit but no luck anyone know?

thanks

mikie

The Full Traction long arm kit for the XJ has not been released yet, but I have seen the TJ long arm kit, and it is a nice piece of work. Give Dirk a call on that 6130 kit, and also ask him what he will be selling the FT LA kit for.

I pre-ordered the Full-Traction kit in January through Dirk at DPG Offroad. He's a great guy to deal with (I had a ton of questions about FT and RE- he was really patient and quick to answer my emails.) and he gave me a great price on the kit. The kit is supposed to be released in early March.

Lunatic728 said:
X2 for Dirk dpgoffroad.com. I ordered and got my RE6200 from him at a great price.

same here another vote for dirk great prices.

1599 for the FT kit.

Love Dirk.. great guy.

Also jeepin.com has free shipping w/ DT 3000...not that I condone the fuse of DT 3000's..;)

Thanks for all the replies. Looks like the vote is for Dirk I hope he knows all of you guys stand behind him this much. Thanks again for the info.

Back