• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cobra CB

juicexj24 said:
Just found this link to the Cobra all in one hand held cb. 89 bucks. Pretty cheap price.

http://207.36.47.252/cb/c75wxst.htm

juice
I just installed this exact same unit yesterday. It is really nice, and its small size makes it really easy to install. I haven't had a chance to test out transmitting, but it seemed to have good reception.

BTW I found one here in Portland, Oregon (at a Fred Meyers) that was in their closeout electronics for $40!

Be careful with the 75WXST..... the PTT switch is kind of fragile, and gets pushed back into the body rather easily.

I have had mine for six years and I love it. Totally unobtrusive, and excellent performance for trail use. Perfect 4x4 CB.

Nay

I just picked up one off ebay..... Can't wait to install it...

I Like my new Cobra 20XTR w/Neon Blue Illumination. Good Features, its small size and looks pretty cool at night. It can be powered by a cig lighter outlet for portability or hard-wired. The one i wanted though is the Cobra 148 NW ST Mobile CB. Its got 40 AM, 40 Upper Side Band and 40 Lower Side Band Channels and a boat load of other stuff.

ed729a5b24582dcaca26efe1bec69b40.jpg

Back