• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Potential Chapter Logo

JohnJohn

Member #42
I am the worste PhotoShop'r but here is my entry:

naxjamilehigh.gif

JohnJohn said:
I am the worste PhotoShop'r but here is my entry:

naxjamilehigh.gif

Looks good just need to through a couple of lifted XJ's in the shot. my .02 cents

Drop one each nose-in in the lower corners where we put the registration stickers? Maybe in silhouette or (edit) something like the ones below?
co_naxja%20v2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm liking it

I like it, especially with the XJ's.

how about a xj grill slightly shaded in the background of the logo. that might work.

Those look cool, but remember that there were 4 headlight versions of the XJ;-)

Tom Houston

You still have chrome on your XJ??????

JohnJohn said:
I would like to see something done in a circle. Then we could have them made up and badge ourselves on the front corner panel just under the Cherokee badge. I very simple design usually works better for a sticker mock up.

I am an artist, simple is not in my vocabulary, lol. What are your ideas, I am open to anything. I was going for more of a bumper sticker size rather than a circle...... :greensmok I was also trying to keep the red that I have always associated with NAXJA

91 Jeep Project said:
I am an artist, simple is not in my vocabulary, lol. What are your ideas, I am open to anything. I was going for more of a bumper sticker size rather than a circle...... :greensmok I was also trying to keep the red that I have always associated with NAXJA

To define simple: While in Commercail Art school I was taught that a logo is only a good logo if it has almost the same effect in black and white as it does in color.

I don't like the bumper sticker size logo. Most chapter and club stickers are of the round variety. Jes has made some awesome stickers for Sierra and or SoCal chapters that we could incorporate something similar. I f someone could post one of those, that would be sweet.
Just my .02,
Crunch

Back