• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Chapter Logo?

I remember a thread discussing the NAXJA logo, but what about a SoCal Chapter Logo?? I have something at work that I was tinkering with earlier today at work, that a friend drew up (I need to ask his permission first before I send it but its a pretty cool sketching!)

Sorry guys, but its in a Word format, or pdf. can I upload it, or attach it to this NAXJA board for viewing? Sorry I'm not very pc savvy, I'm actually a computer idiot! :dunce:

Thanks
Scott Suyeto

RisingSun said:
I remember a thread discussing the NAXJA logo, but what about a SoCal Chapter Logo?? I have something at work that I was tinkering with earlier today at work, that a friend drew up (I need to ask his permission first before I send it but its a pretty cool sketching!)

Sorry guys, but its in a Word format, or pdf. can I upload it, or attach it to this NAXJA board for viewing? Sorry I'm not very pc savvy, I'm actually a computer idiot! :dunce:

Thanks
Scott Suyeto

Send the PDF at least, if you use word for posting an image I WILL KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP
;) Thank you come again.

Andy S had a fairly cool chapter logo. I think the roof looked a little high where it said NAXJA, but other then that I liked it, it looked a lot like the ONLY IN A JEEP logo that DC is running now. But a Cherokee version, not a TJ. Hopefully DC doesn't see that if we go with that one :) I'd post it, but then I'd have to upload it somewhere and I'm lazy. Andy? Bueller? Andy?

RisingSun said:

Thanks
Scott Suyeto

Email me the word doc @ [email protected] and I will post it up :)

mikedashg said:
Andy S had a fairly cool chapter logo.

This one?

SoCalLogo.jpg

I really like It, Though I would put down the meaning of NAXJA if its possoble. When are these becoming availible? I would like a round one done up in black.

XJ_Matt said:
I really like It, Though I would put down the meaning of NAXJA if its possoble. When are these becoming availible? I would like a round one done up in black.

The drawing itself was done by a friend of a friend, This is just a draft drawing as they have a cleaner one completed. I'm just waiting for permissions before I finish it, I'll let you guys know.

Scott Suyeto

Looks good to me, gives me somethin to shoot for!! :repair: :D

Rabbit

Jump This said:
Can we add fake bead locks? :greensmok

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I like the design its pretty good looking.

-Scott

Are these going to be available anytime soon? I'm driving to Texas mid May and wouldn't mind having one by then if it's possible. How big are they going to be, and what colors are these going to be available in if this actually makes it into a sticker?

Last edited:
Back