• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whos happy with their Redneck Ram???

BIG98XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Couple ppl I ride with have issues with theirs, wanna hear what yall think

Not tryin' to pick on ya here, but what the heck is a "Redneck Ram"? :dunno: Maybe if you explain it, you'll get some response, but by the looks of it, not too many others have either.

I'm originally from Atlanta, so I consider myself a bit of a Redneck - but I've never heard of this (whatever it is) before. :wave1:

I'm not a redneck according to beezil but a barkeater,

could a redneck ram be the 4 inch lift blocks I saw in a 88 xj wagoneer the other day...? YIKES

Redneck ram = What rednecks do to a sheep caught in the barb wire fence?

I think he ist talking about a hydro assist steering ram. I remeber seeing something in one of the 4wd rags. Beyond that I have no clue. Well, I have no clue about alot of things, but that is a different story.... :confused1

Bryan

Ive heard plenty of opinion with buddys with swb jeeps, wanna here some opinions from some XJers anybody?

BIG98XJ said:
Ive heard plenty of opinion with buddys with swb jeeps, wanna here some opinions from some XJers anybody?
I'll BTT 4 ya and hope to gain cheap hydro steering tech. What Inherent Differences are you expecting? What Specifically makes you want/need hydraulic steering? (tire size /lockers?)
:pirate1:

I`m on 37s locked f/r, my steering blows offroad, even with the new PS pump

Back