• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Detroit Locker

scarface

NAXJA Member #716
I've got a used Detroit Locker for a DANA 44. I'm pretty sure it was set up with something like 3.92 gear ratio. I am located in South Jersey and would be willing to ship at the buyer's expence. If you are interested let me know and maybe we can work something out.

:moon:

i'll look into shipping and get back to you...i'm thinking somewhere around the $200 range. as far as how used it is i don't know mileage or anything cause i got it from a friend at work (Seems to be in good shape though)... pm with an email address and i can get you pics with in a week... right now it is at my local jeep shop, they were trying to sell it for me too.

scarface said:
I've got a used Detroit Locker for a DANA 44. I'm pretty sure it was set up with something like 3.92 gear ratio.

I am interested as well, but you need to find out Exactly what gears your unit is for - the lockers are different for up to 3.73 then changes for 3.92 on up to 5.38.
If it turns out it's for up to 3.73 I Defenitely want it.
If it's for the 3.92 - 5.38 I would still be interested.

Thanks,

Tim

Back