• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

axle shafts, 4.10's and carrier

kirby

NAXJA Forum User
I have both rear axle shafts for a dana 35 c-clip axle. Both are in good condition and came out of a 98'. Also for sale are the 4.10 ring and pinion, carrier and spider gears. The carrier gears and spiders are all 1 year old and have about 18,000 miles on them with moderate to little wheeling on them. Any reasonable offer accepted. Hint hint! I don't want them any more.

C'mon I know there are some guys runnin the d35 stock and are worried about those axle shafts breaking. 30 plus shipping or offer.

kirby said:
I have both rear axle shafts for a dana 35 c-clip axle. Both are in good condition and came out of a 98'. Also for sale are the 4.10 ring and pinion, carrier and spider gears. The carrier gears and spiders are all 1 year old and have about 18,000 miles on them with moderate to little wheeling on them. Any reasonable offer accepted. Hint hint! I don't want them any more.

PM'd Ya

Layton, huh? How much for all of it if I come by and pick it up? Or, I could just pull my D35 and trade you yours (plus some cash, of course), if you haven't already pulled it apart. Thanks,
Jesse
:edit: Mine is an '89, though.

Last edited:
The 4.10's are sold but I still have the D35 carrier for 3.73 and up gears, the spiders and the spare axle shafts. I also have the 3.55 D30 gears and carrier if anyone is interested.

Back