• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SwayBar Disconnects, front swaybar, and D35 Locker

96xjeeper

NAXJA Forum User
Due to me taking the jeep off the road as a driver at all I am going to remove the swaybar and disconnects. I'll take $25+shipping for the disconnects and $15+shipping for the swaybar. I don't know the brand for the disconnectes but they were on a 96 xj w/ around 4" lift. They have the 2 ends with a bar that is removed from the middle for the connection, that means buy a longer bar they will work on higher lift! Shipping will be from Clarksville, TN 37042 via UPS ground and items will be insured and recieve a tracking number, unless YOU specify otherwise. Thanks Guys....BUY MY STUFF

I also still have a Detroit EZ locker for a dana 35 with NO ABS. this is used $ 75+shipping I don't know how to link post but it has already been posted.

96xjeeper said:
Due to me taking the jeep off the road as a driver at all I am going to remove the swaybar and disconnects. I'll take $25+shipping for the disconnects and $15+shipping for the swaybar. I don't know the brand for the disconnectes but they were on a 96 xj w/ around 4" lift. They have the 2 ends with a bar that is removed from the middle for the connection, that means buy a longer bar they will work on higher lift! Shipping will be from Clarksville, TN 37042 via UPS ground and items will be insured and recieve a tracking number, unless YOU specify otherwise. Thanks Guys....BUY MY STUFF

I also still have a Detroit EZ locker for a dana 35 with NO ABS. this is used $ 75+shipping I don't know how to link post but it has already been posted.

Locker is sold pending payment but I still have the otehr stuff
Swaybar disconnectes-$25+shipping
Swaybar off a 96-$15+Shipping

come on guys help rid me of this stuff!!

Locker and Swaybar disconnects Sold. Thanks for the interest guys.

Front swaybar still available.

Back