• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Great deals from Full Size XJ Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much for a set of 8" lift XJ coils?? Skyjackers or who ever...

MUDTRUK said:
How much for a set of 8" lift XJ coils?? Skyjackers or who ever...
Contact Rawbrown, he has a brand new set he will sell for $100.00, whoops there I go giving away business again, oh well

Richard, Whose swaybay disconnects do you carry? How much for a 3" lift?

Stephan

can i get a price for a pair of bilstein 5100's? thanks

cheers,

jj

jjchgo said:
can i get a price for a pair of bilstein 5100's? thanks

cheers,

jj
I am headed out the door for the weekend and will answer all on Monday
Heading to The 5th Annual Socalxj Jamboree

I know it wasn't listed on your site but can you get OME shocks?
N35L/N36L? Pm me prices if you can...

Thanks,
ranger518vx

Fullsizexj said:
Check out the Website Full Sixe XJ Gear and then e-mail me direct for a better price [email protected]

Fullsizexj,

Just a suggestion but, if you are going to post commercial stuff on NAXJA (and this is what this forum is for), it would be courteous to post a NAXJA link on your web site. :doh:

Thanks for your consideration,

Bones :skull1:

Bones said:
Fullsizexj,

Just a suggestion but, if you are going to post commercial stuff on NAXJA (and this is what this forum is for), it would be courteous to post a NAXJA link on your web site. :doh:

Thanks for your consideration,

Bones :skull1:
Will do

The NAXJA link has now been added to the http://www.Fullsizexjgear.com
website, tried to find a mission statement or something to put next to it but all I could find is this big long statement, do we have anything a little shorter and more to the point, if not I will leave it the way it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back