• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cool Xj Stickers For Sale.

XJHO

NAXJA Forum User
http://www.fototime.com/inv/8A805C49E5CB7CC

Hey all, what do you think of these vinyl stickers?

Selling them for $7 + $1 to mail them. XJ stickers are about 5.5" wide by 5.5" tall. If interested you can email me at [email protected] I can also customize them as well. Selling them in only white vinyl right now. Let me know.

Looking for feedback also. Planning on making some for the TJ, ZJ/WJ.

Thanks,
Josh

Last edited:
XJHO said:
http://www.fototime.com/inv/8A805C49E5CB7CC

Hey all, what do you think of these vinyl stickers?

Selling them for $7 + $1 to mail them. XJ stickers are about 5.5" wide by 5.5" tall. If interested you can email me at [email protected] I can also customize them as well. Selling them in only white vinyl right now. Let me know.

Looking for feedback also. Planning on making some for the TJ, ZJ/WJ.

Thanks,
Josh

the tires look waaaay to narrow or else it would look really awesome i think.. i'd probably get 2 one for either side if the tires were biggier.. is that possible?

maybe send me a pic if you can change it.. [email protected]

Try this

I think this would work better.

75917925-xjstick.jpg

Don't like the stock look? You've changed my mind too.

96country said:
I think this would work better.

75917925-xjstick.jpg

Your wish is my command, I've got the redesign done on all three (LIFE, MUD, and ROCKS) Bigger, wider tires and all. Bigger is better! I'll post pictures tomorrow afternoon. Because I'm a Jeeper, and I don't know what I was thinking asking so much :rof: . The stickers will run $5 each for everyone. That's mailing included. For those stockers out there. I still have the smaller tire design. So, you can choose between the stocker look, and the lifted look. Also, you can get them reversed, meaning if you wanted to stick them on the inside of your window facing out, that's possible too. I had to stick mine on the outside because of my tinted windows. I'll post pictures of the new ones tomorrow night. Thanks guys. :wave:

Josh

XJHO said:
Your wish is my command, I've got the redesign done on all three (LIFE, MUD, and ROCKS) Bigger, wider tires and all. Bigger is better! I'll post pictures tomorrow afternoon. Because I'm a Jeeper, and I don't know what I was thinking asking so much :rof: . The stickers will run $5 each for everyone. That's mailing included. For those stockers out there. I still have the smaller tire design. So, you can choose between the stocker look, and the lifted look. Also, you can get them reversed, meaning if you wanted to stick them on the inside of your window facing out, that's possible too. I had to stick mine on the outside because of my tinted windows. I'll post pictures of the new ones tomorrow night. Thanks guys. :wave:

Josh

Don't feel guilty for charging 7 bucks a sticker, if that's what people are willing to pay then thats what they are worth. Nobody commented on the price, just the design. Supply & demand, basic economics. I'd be willing to pay up to $10 for a well designed good looking small sticker than $5 for a crappy looking large sticker.

Mark Hinkley said:
Tires wider!

mark

And shrink the windshield height too........try a thin white outline of the mirrors to balance it out, might work, might not......and a version with no text on the windshield.
And taller.....wider tires!
Cool design BTW

... I'll second the windshield shrink, mirrors, erasing the text, and the grill change. Maybe some type of roof rack??? or spare on the roof.... ??

XJHO said:
Planning on making some for the TJ, ZJ/WJ.

Thanks,
Josh

Josh, I was going to make a ZJ sticker like the XJ sticker that I have for sale, but I never could get the roof line to look right. So, I gave up on it. I did finish the grill and lights. You are welcome to the image if you want it.
Good luck with your stickers. They look great.

f9998913.jpg

Steve B.

JeepXJSB said:
Josh, I was going to make a ZJ sticker like the XJ sticker that I have for sale, but I never could get the roof line to look right. So, I gave up on it. I did finish the grill and lights. You are welcome to the image if you want it.
Good luck with your stickers. They look great.

f9998913.jpg

Steve B.

Sorry, Imagestation isn't cooperating very well. Maybe this one will work.

0019photo.jpg

Thanks.

Here's some modified work I did yesterday.

orig.jpg

Thanks for the offer on using your ZJ work, Steve. You have a good start. I play on the plotter on my lunch time at work, designing stickers. I've got the roof rack with spare tire, aftermarket bumper, etc. sticker on my rig. (Just put on yesterday) I need to invest in a good digital camera. I'll continue to play around with the XJ designs, and try to show you some different looks. No text on the windshields is easy. And, I do have the roofrack ones done too (but no pictures yet). Thanks for the input. Still selling for $5. At that price, I'm still making a profit. Later,

Josh

JeepXJSB said:
Sorry, Imagestation isn't cooperating very well. Maybe this one will work.

0019photo.jpg

Last edited:
XJHO said:
Here's some modified work I did yesterday.

orig.jpg

Thanks for the offer on using your ZJ work, Steve. You have a good start. I play on the plotter on my lunch time at work, designing stickers. I've got the roof rack with spare tire, aftermarket bumper, etc. sticker on my rig. (Just put on yesterday) I need to invest in a good digital camera. I'll continue to play around with the XJ designs, and try to show you some different looks. No text on the windshields is easy. And, I do have the roofrack ones done too (but no pictures yet). Thanks for the input. Still selling for $5. At that price, I'm still making a profit. Later,

Josh

they look sweet good job

muddy

Back