• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to find D-Ring shackles in black?

cem

NAXJA Forum User
I just bought a BPI front bumper and need to find D-Rings that are black, dont want to paint them. Thanks

For the love of gawd.

Just get some damn paint and paint them. :rolleyes:

Black ones you buy ARE painted or powder coated and PC chips like nobody's business. If you know where to find at least unpainted ones, get em and paint 'em yourself.

But to answer your question, I got my black ones at Tractor Supply.

What is the reason for wanting black one's? Need them to look bigger?

xjbmx said:
Tractor Supply Co. has them for $12 for a 3/4" and they have smaller and bigger sizes too. There black too!
Thats where I got mine.

Dude, this isnt JU. Go out and buy some silver ones and a rattle-can of black Krylon. You know how to post on a BB, so I bet you know how to do a search. Dont waste space with questions like this, there isnt any tech to it, modified or OEM.

Fergie

Don't buy black, unless you like buying more black ones in the future. I don't know what kind of wheeling you do, but I paint all my dark colored recovery equipment either bright yellow or bright orange. A lot easier to find a brightly colored shackle in the mud or at night than a black one.

If you have to have black. Paint strip them, go to www.eastwoodco.com and get the blackening kit for bolts and such. It will do the equivelent to gun blueing to them but in black.

Back