• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Warn M8000

OT

NAXJA Forum User
4 Wheel Parts Wholesalers is selling the Warn M8000 for $449.00 with free shipping. I'm not trying to sell winches for them,just trying to save y'all some money. I'm getting one this weekend because it's the cheapest I've seen ever. The sale is only for this weekend :)

Okie Terry said:
4 Wheel Parts Wholesalers is selling the Warn M8000 for $449.00 with free shipping. I'm not trying to sell winches for them,just trying to save y'all some money. I'm getting one this weekend because it's the cheapest I've seen ever. The sale is only for this weekend :)
Check again, you have to purchase one of thier "specal pacakage deals". You can not get just the winch for $449.00.

JnJ said:
Check again, you have to purchase one of thier "specal pacakage deals". You can not get just the winch for $449.00.
I suppose I'll get package #1. Is the "Warn-T" worth $50? I'd think so.

I grilled them on the warranty when I ordered mine. They said it covers everything including the cable. No questions asked.

Back