• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Currie HD Steering For Sale

jeeper2000

NAXJA Forum User
I am trying to sell a Currie HD steering kit. It comes with heavy duty drag link, tie rod and rod ends. It also has a mounting bracket for the steering shock. This has only been run for a few hundred miles and is in great shape. $275.00 + shipping. I will deliver free to most of northern Utah. Thanks

currie

jeeper2000 said:
I am trying to sell a Currie HD steering kit. It comes with heavy duty drag link, tie rod and rod ends. It also has a mounting bracket for the steering shock. This has only been run for a few hundred miles and is in great shape. $275.00 + shipping. I will deliver free to most of northern Utah. Thanks

Ok I will give you $250.00 plus shipping

let me know

Greg

gspeed, Sorry it is taking so long for me to reply. I listed this for sale on Rubicon Express's classifides and I have someone interested there. I am waiting to see if they are serious. I will let you know soon.

jeeper2000 said:
gspeed, Sorry it is taking so long for me to reply. I listed this for sale on Rubicon Express's classifides and I have someone interested there. I am waiting to see if they are serious. I will let you know soon.

Why are you selling it? I have a buddy on the Wasatch Front that wants it.
PM me with more info on it.

jeeper2000 said:
PM'd you...

XJEEPER said:
Get away Dave.........I get first dibs!! :nono:
I thought you were talking about me in your last post. I live on the wasatch front, I'm your "buddy", right? J/K, you did call dibs on it first.

David B said:
I thought you were talking about me in your last post. I live on the wasatch front, I'm your "buddy", right? J/K, you did call dibs on it first.

You are my buddy, but not the buddy in reference.....sorry dude. :(

yea, whats the score on this?

I may be interested.

-Scott

Back