• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to get chrome grill?

Schuler

NAXJA Forum User
My 1997 XJ sport is dark green but has a black grill and headlight bezels. It looks cheap IMO. Where can I get a chrome grill and headlight bezels cheap? I see the grills on ebay but not the headlight bezels.

Go talk to your local Body shop. There are aftermarket parts dealers in most every area, your local Body shop will put you in touch with them.
I work for a small used car dealer that rebuilds totaled cars. We recently have done 8 Jeep XJs. (I bought one of them). We were able to order all the chrome or black grill parts, chrome and black bumpers, tail lights, markers etc. All the parts seem to be of good quality and very cheap.
When I get my parts tomorrow I can get the name, but you should be able to find one in your area.

Chrome Grilles on Ebay

LinkPhoto
I got my set on Ebay from seller (username, 1000grilles) It fits and looks great.

Schuler said:
My 1997 XJ sport is dark green but has a black grill and headlight bezels. It looks cheap IMO. Where can I get a chrome grill and headlight bezels cheap? I see the grills on ebay but not the headlight bezels.
Quadratec--1-800-745-5337 they have the headlight bezel.cannot find current catalog but IIRC they had replacement grilles also.
Wayne

Back