• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Almost new tires (235/75/15) San Jose, CA

pancake

NAXJA Forum User
I just ordered some BFG AT KO's so I have this set of tires to unload. They are a no-name off the shelf brand, not sure who, but probably Costco or something. They were put on the XJ a day before I picked it up from a local dealer. These tires have ~6k miles of mostly freeway driving from here to Seattle and back a couple times.

Condition is very good. These are a typical M&S tire and are NOT AT tires. I drove them in pretty heavy rain and I was impressed, never had trouble. I took them in the snow and they also did quite well, although not like an AT tire would.

I'm looking to get $80 for the set. As far as I know there are no nails or damage to the tires, but I also haven't removed them yet. If there is any damage, the price will be reduced. Just send me a PM if you are interested...also, I am not too interested in shipping these out.

Last edited:
Back