• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OME Nitrocharged Shocks

evilpresence

NAXJA Member #983
I just got the RE6130 4.5" lift. I'm looking to get OME nitrocharged shocks. I have a quote for $232 + shipping for all 4. I know that is a good deal. Does anyone know where I could find them for cheaper?

This might not be in the proper forum.

That's a pretty good price. I got OME's with my RE6130 from 4WD Part's for $57.00 apiece.

You'll really like 'em, significantly better then DT's or Rancho's!

Good luck with your lift.

I'm looking at getting OME myself, can I asked where you found them for $232, cheapest I found was $250+shipping. Not to hijack your thread but for those of you running OME shocks did you go with the firm, or comfort ride one thanks
Aueagle

aueaglexj said:
I'm looking at getting OME myself, can I asked where you found them for $232, cheapest I found was $250+shipping. Not to hijack your thread but for those of you running OME shocks did you go with the firm, or comfort ride one thanks
Aueagle
I bought my RE6130 lift on ebay and then I asked him for quotes on mulitple items I need. I don't know if they are firm or comfort. Maybe I should check that out. And yes, those who are running OME's, should I go firm or comfort?

Back