• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

aussie locker shipping Times

lndrvrxj

NAXJA Forum User
how long did it take to get a aussie locker for a d30. i would like to get one but don't want to wait a long time to get it.....like some stories i have heard

I waited a couple months and then canceled my order.

lndrvrxj said:
would it better to just go ahead and get a lock right or something like that
It took my D44 model about 4 weeks, I have had both the Lockright and Aussie, I like the Aussie better. This is in the rear though in the front may be different :dunno:.

If Bill Cole is not answering his emails, I would cancel it. If you still have communication, I would give them about another two weeks.

posted today on michigan jeepers...from bill himself

30 January 2004

Reference: Aussie Locker Purchase

We want to thank you for your recent purchase of the Aussie Locker for your vehicle.

When you placed your order we were temporarily out of stock. We had expected a shipment from the factory in Australia to be released the first week of January. We were just advised that a shortage of spacers has delayed the shipment. It is expected that some orders impacted by this delay will be partially covered by a shipment currently scheduled to leave Australia on 6 February. At this time we do not have the information on the exact model mix or quantities in the early February shipment so we are unable to advise you when your order will ship.

For shipments after the one expected next week we are waiting for an updated schedule from the factory. They have advised us that their allotment of steel with the proper alloy mix used in the Aussie Locker has been impacted by a shortfall in the global availability of this product. Therefore, they are not able to quote with confidence the next shipping schedules as they are dependent on the steel delivery being confirmed by their supplier. The delay could be as long as 6 weeks.

We apologize for the delay in shipping your order. We will notify everyone once we have a schedule we can confirm. We understand that you may have off road commitments that make waiting for the Aussie Locker to not be an option. If you need to cancel your order please let us know as soon as possible.

As is our policy, we have not charged your credit card and will not do so until we are ready to schedule your shipment.

that kinda sucks, as i ahve been most pleased with mine thus far.

It took mine about 2 weeks or so, but they had it in stock. now for the d35c is on back order. something like there are some different styles of the d35 comparied to there style. so they don't work properly. the d30 aussie works great. have not had anyother lockers to compare to though.

It took a month for my front 44, I almost cancelled it but held out since the friggen gears arent even in yet (long story :flamemad:

Back