• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE Control Arms, and Complete D30

JeepFreak21

NAXJA Forum User
I have RE fixed, superflex style upper and lower control arms for sale. I'm not sure about the condition of the rubber bushings yet. Also, a complete hp dana 30 from my 95. Less than 70k miles on it, never had any brakages, and it doesn't have 297s. I'll include the tie rod and drag link, but the tie rod isn't all that straight :)

Control arms (upper and lower) $150 or Make offer (trades open)
Dana 30 - $120 or make offer (will not ship - trades open)
Thanks,
Billy
[email protected]

dibs on control arms if they are in good condition...any pics please I sent you a PM, try to mail me some pics of bushings etc.. when u PM me back

Control Arms

JeepFreak21 said:
I have RE fixed, superflex style upper and lower control arms for sale. I'm not sure about the condition of the rubber bushings yet. Also, a complete hp dana 30 from my 95. Less than 70k miles on it, never had any brakages, and it doesn't have 297s. I'll include the tie rod and drag link, but the tie rod isn't all that straight :)

Control arms (upper and lower) $150 or Make offer (trades open)
Dana 30 - $120 or make offer (will not ship - trades open)
Thanks,
Billy
[email protected]
Very interested in control arms Send more info Where are you located?

What size lift are the UCAs good for? I am interested in just the uppers if you'll separate?

JeepFreak21 said:
They came w/ my 4.5" lift, but they'll work for up to 6.5" with drop brackets. Do you already have lowers? PM me an offer for the uppers.
Thanks,
Billy

I need around 6"..I don't think I have the drop brackets, tho. I already have lowers, yes, just no uppers.

JeepFreak21 said:
I wouldn't run 6" of lift with short arms and no drop brackets... it's gonna ride like sh!t on the street and flex like sh!t on the trail.
Billy

I know alot of people that do 6" with short arms(In my case I will be 5.75)why do you need brackets??????

xjennyj said:
I know alot of people that do 6" with short arms(In my case I will be 5.75)why do you need brackets??????

Well, I've been running them without the brackets and about 6" of lift for the last month and a half (had to pull the brackets to fund the full width swap)... and everytime I hit a pot hole it feels like it's about 2 feet deep and twice as big around. You feel every little rock you run over on the street and my arms bottom out with about 5 inches of droop. Anyway... that's a discussion for mod tech...
Billy

Back