• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rokmen

Abugarcia

NAXJA Forum User
Well I have to reccomend http://www.rokmen.com/ to all of you guys. I have recieved the best custom service ever. I was looking to buy some shackle mounts from them and E-Mail them to see if they would work with 3" tubing. He replied and said unfortunatly they wouldn't. Two days later he soid he would be making a bunch of them and could make me a set that would be long enough. I said yes and he made them and shipped them quick. He asked what kind of tools I had available to cut the slots to mount them and then told me what techniques have worked best for him in the past. I recieved the shackles and mounts tonight. Within 12 hour of receving them I got an E-Mail from him saying he noticed the arrived and wanted to make sure everything was as anticipated. I can't even explain how they were to deal with

Back