• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How much does your XJ weigh?

NCxj

NAXJA Forum User
I was just curious to what most XJ's weigh with everything added. If you don't mind list some of the stuff that you running... IE. cage, bumpers, 35's, axles, that type stuff.

This should be fairly interesting to see what the range of weight is.

Will

NCxj said:
I was just curious to what most XJ's weigh with everything added. If you don't mind list some of the stuff that you running... IE. cage, bumpers, 35's, axles, that type stuff.

This should be fairly interesting to see what the range of weight is.

Will

I weighed mine before I started taking it apart for the next level of mods. It weighed 4040 lbs. with me in it, so about 3900 lbs.

I had: 33x12.5R15 MTRs, Al wheels, rock rails, custom front and rear bumper, and an Al roofrack.

- Eliot -

About 2900lbs.

96 with aprox. 5 & 1/2" of lift, 31 TrxusMT's, homemade f & r bumpers, and 1/2 tank of gas weighed 3840. 92 stock w/Al. rims and 1/2 tank of gas weighed 3440.

Jeep Speed - How did you get 2900?

I was expecting alot lower #'s, but I wasn't thinking I guess.

Weight

Mine still weighs about what it did stock...the more heavy duty stuff that I put on the more bodywork the trees seem to remove!!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

4100 lbs, with trail junk (spare front axles, tools, etc...)
4 Door, 8 point cage, bumpers, winch, 35's + spare.
Just removed 4 doors last night, which brings it down to 3855 lbs.
Paul

Fat Boy...

I'm the heavy one. 95 XJ, 33s with full rear spare, full wrap-around rear bumper with highlift and 5 gallon gas can, ARB front bumper with winch, burly rocker rails, Atlas tcase with skid plate, Dana 44s front and rear, full gas and no tools or spare parts. And the number is: 4,570 pounds, 2,230 rear only and 2,450 front only. About 10mpg...I forgot if that is with or without my fat ass (200 lb) in the Jeep.
Sean

Mine used to be 4,400. I had a C4x4 front winch bumper, and a rear Tomken with the carrier and all the other gear. I replaced the C4x4 with a prerunner bumper and got rid of the extra Tomken stuff. Probably about 4,200 lbs with 34x12.5 trxus, Currie HP 9" (which I think is lighter than the 8.25) and front 44, plus tools, chains, hi lift, etc.

Nay

Mine is 4200 today with rear bumper and spare, front bumper, rocker replacements and Claytons cross member, D60 rear and 44 front. Winch and fat a$$ not included. Question: At 240 lbs is my a$$ fattest?
mattk

5340lb with a full tank of gas (29 gal), full cargo box of spares and tools, spare tire - no me and no passengers.

Good thing I went with aluminum heads or I'd really be heavy huh :shocked:

NCxj,

I was waiting for someone to ask, I figured I'd throw that number in to make peeps think. I have a 94' RWD, with weight reduction. That number is of course without me(168lbs), and very little gas.

mad maXJ said:
where is everyone getting weighed at? I'm curious how much my MJ weighs now

My local landfill has a truck scale. free too

Back