• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33" BFG's and 15x8's

Renegade Jpr

NAXJA Forum User
Im thinking of selling my BFG's and Canyon Wheels. These are brand new, and have maybe 1k miles on them. The Canyon Wheels are from a TJ so they are 15x8's, yes they do have rockrash on them but still look good. reasion for selling is I'm think of going with black wheels, MT/R's, cut up fenders and a full EXO cage.

Oh yea, the tires are 33x10.50-15 BFG KM's. They are mounted and balanced on the 15x8 Canyon wheels. These are great on a XJ with a 4.5" lift and minor trimming. On a TJ with a 2-3" lift this is the best tire and wheel combo possable. We ran my tires on my buddy's TJ and it worked AWSOME, they tucked way up and dident rub on anything. Talk about LCG and bigger meats.

Give me an offer, I just want to see whats the value of these and see if its worth selling.(Im aiming for around $650, this is what I sold my 31" BFG's for. Also I paid about close to $800 for these tires new a few months ago)

Somebody....anybody....

$650 obo for the tires and wheels.

Back