• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

90 xj pioneer daily driver oregon

shag

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 90 jeep cherokee pioneer with the 4.0 its an automatic 4x4 blue body is overall good blue in color neads paint though it starts runs drives every day but sometimes is cranky and other times it sticks at high idle and wont kick down so you have to shut it off and restart it but with 180 something thousand miles who expects perfection good interior tranny was rebuilt about 30k ago and a lot of other stuff under hood is about a year old its a daily driver not a toy never off road but 4x4 is in good working order great project or whatever asking 1500 as is where is drive it home

jeep

I am located in Newberg, OR looking to get a second cherokee so I dont muck up my 96 to bad. I have a 93 Honda accord to get rid of before I can purchase anything else but would be interested in seeing some pictures. Please email some if you have the chance. Thanks.

Alan (staticrevolution at hotmail dot com)

Back