• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Opinions on Pacer Rims?

bachus

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone have an opinion of a Pacer 342 rim over the AR767?

A local shop has quoted me a great price on tires but they don't carry American Racing rims. Their option is the Pacer 342 which is "equal" to the AR 767. I was curious if anyone had opinion about Pacer rims they would like to enlighten me with. Thanks guys

Bachus

i bent one (now holding my my spare tire) somehow i guess @ Tellico..

but it didn't even have a scratch on it, just warped.. & some of the other 3 of the same age wheels had places on the beads that lookd like they'd been beat w/ a hammer & grinded on, but they ballanced up fine no warpage..
i'm runnin um now..

I've got one rim that was labeled "Pacer" but it's really made by Alcoa. It's a very nice forged aluminum wheel and costs about $105.
Alcoa makes wheels for Ultra as well.

Jes

Once upon a time, I had a set of Pacers that were polished alum. They were 15x8s and were about $152 a piece.:eek:

why not just order the tech1's???? seem to be the best "black" steelies available.

Back