• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

skyjacker 6 inch

brian r

NAXJA Forum User
Skyjacker rock ready lift for sale, used around 6months,super flexy.
will include 1 inch spacer for front and 1 inch spacer for the rear.
also has the up dated heim joints
The kit is complete with the exception of a drop pitman arm.
with this lift and spacers, you can run 35 inch tires
cost new was around 2100.00 will sell for 1000.00
[email protected] Brian.

Hey Chris, the kit is not considerd long arm, but it does have adjustable links and the subframe assembly moves the arm back so the arms are longer than stock arms. the kit does not come with shocks, when the kit was on my jeep
i ran 12" travel ranchos hope this helps
Brian :peace:

just out of curiosity why did u take it off? and how did it wheel? i have the 3in kit now with spacers but all my bushings are shot and its starting to gimme so bad driveline vibes.

curiosity

CLb33fyXJ said:
just out of curiosity why did u take it off? and how did it wheel? i have the 3in kit now with spacers but all my bushings are shot and its starting to gimme so bad driveline vibes.
To be honest, iremoved the lift because it still wasnt tall enough for my taste .i had the only xj out of the bunch and was shorter than everybody,,
so i decided to go custom, 11"leaf springs front and rear,every thing had to be reworked but in the end i have one of the badest xj's around(in my opinion) The skyjacker kit works very well,now that i installed the updated heims, and it flexes like a slinky .Hopes this helps.
See Ya Brian r. :skull2:

Intrested, any pics?

CLb33fyXJ said:
Brian, still selling the lift? Definitely interested. would you take $1000 shipped?
Thanks
Chris
I'm kinda set on not paying shipping,my zip code is 84118.
if you give me your zip ill check on prices for you.(maybe well split it) :cheers:
Brian R.

Back