• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Why we should NOT form a chapter

Rev ... I agree that this topic should be kept here.

Let me ask a question concerning wheelin' more ; Where besides Attica does this group get together and wheel? I've been a member of NAXJA since October 2003 and only have seen an informal run at Attica. TR WGN and What Rd went to Rockport earlier this month.

What else last year and where?

Les

Rev Den said:
OK gang...like it says. I will start...

I do not think a chapter will cause us to wheel anymore than we do now.

Rev

Rev, you've been talking to Beezil, havn't you?

There's that new park in southern Indiana, Land Between the Lakes in the Kentucky, and isn't there a new park in Illinois? Theres the Pipline up in Wisconsin and Drummond Island in the UP of Michigan. Just to name a few.

Beezil ...

I have nothing really to add to this thread because I don't see any reason really not to try and form a Chapter.

Short of having to research my question posted above ... maybe you and Rev should answer it ...

Where all did this group get together last year to Wheel?

Hell ... I can go out here where I live and find places to Wheel every weekend, or day for that matter. Not everyone may have that opportunity ... and ... it would not be with "XJ enthusiasts" (which is a completely valid reason to form a Chapter and not appropriate for this thread).

Les

PS: This is a good place to keep the "non-constuctive" posts for forming a Chapter ... yes.

Fair enough Beez .....

I am still the uncola.
The other shoe will soon drop, and it weighs a ton.
Confusion is the order, and I am the waiter.
Kill all the white man.

Beezil said:
I didn't start this and will not discuss NOT having a chapter.

everyone knows my views.

Thank you Beezil, We are here to form a Chapter. Those who don't think it will work and don't want anything to do with it should stay the heck off of this board.

Beezil had NOTHING to do with me starting this post. I started it to give an outlet to those who may have doubts about the forming of a chapter. I have wheeled woth you all exactlly ONCE....so maybe I have oversteped my bounds in my original statement. I do not think it won't work, and I am not against it, I just want to get ALL sides in the open.
There is NO room here for unconstructive additudes....NONE. Everyone has an opinon, I just wanted to have a place to post those opinons that may not support a chapter.

Rev

Back