• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hole in the floor

buster

NAXJA Forum User
I finally installed my new rustys t-case with 1" drop. Problem is I broke the two bolts (I knew it was going to happen). I did the research on the forum and read of many different ways to fix the problem. I am interested in the hole in the floor method. Word is there is an access hole in the floor already, but I didnt see it. Has anyone drilled a hole in the floor to get to it (nut) and how easy was it?

buster said:
I finally installed my new rustys t-case with 1" drop. Problem is I broke the two bolts (I knew it was going to happen). I did the research on the forum and read of many different ways to fix the problem. I am interested in the hole in the floor method. Word is there is an access hole in the floor already, but I didnt see it. Has anyone drilled a hole in the floor to get to it (nut) and how easy was it?

I really think this is the best option.

all ya need is a hole saw, and a drill.....

it might be intimidating taking a hole saw to a perfectly good jeep, but I think that feeling will wear off pretty quick for ya

Back