• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What states will the proposed Midwest Chapter cover?

Rufies97XJ said:
Now will this include ever state inside a chapter now... except those two....lol

Wanna try that again in English?? If i read correctly, what you are trying to say is 'Will a state that is currently in another chapter be included?" I am thinking no.

BUT....

It is up to ALL of us.

Rev

in order to see which states to include, might I suggest asking for a show of hands?

for instance, if no one from minnesota raises their hands, why include the state?

stick with what you have.

I agree that is a big azz area for 1 chapter...meetings would be a PITA. Lets keep it going...whatcha all think? Beezil brings up a good idea (Thanks B), lets hear it...who WANTS to be included?

Rev

for what litle it is worth, I'd like to see mn Included.
Ben

I think the proximity to the Badlands may be a good idea, since it seems to be where most of us discussing this usually wheel. I don't think we need to exclude anyone from farther away, but just realize that they won't be able to participate as much.

lesslimited said:
I think the proximity to the Badlands may be a good idea, since it seems to be where most of us discussing this usually wheel. I don't think we need to exclude anyone from farther away, but just realize that they won't be able to participate as much.

I agree, that would be to big for one chapter. Lets keep at least east of the Mississippi.

How about calling it the Great Lakes chapter and keeping it a bit more regional?

sorry ben, didn't mean to use minnesota as an example!

I'll have you know, I have a place in my heart for "sotans"....

I think indiana should be excluded.

Mac, if you are doing a "lakes thing" your "east of the miss" doesn't work....

it would chop up minnesota, and thats not a nice thing to do to a state, and ben would have to take you down.

Scott Mac. said:
How about calling it the Great Lakes chapter and keeping it a bit more regional?
How about KY? At least some of it is close enough to the Badlands. We had KY Chris and GI John from there on the November run and they certainly made that weekend more interesting :D

f u c k those guys....

yer starting to widen the borders again....won't work.

gotta draw the line somewhere.....

everything south of the ohio valley is crap anyway.

I vote for Missouri also. That's the first state to get TWO {:peace:} votes.

I think anyone EAST of the mighty Miss should go back to England anyway.

Bones :skull1:

Back