• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How to contact Jacobs electronics?

mhead

NAXJA Forum User
I've a defective Jacobs ignition system on my '92 XJ I-6 that I want to get reparied. I went to Jacobs www site and filled in a tech inquiring, but when this is submitted I see a 'page not found' error. The phone number on the www site just gives a message to call a different number which when called results in an infinite (well almost since I didn't wait forever before hanging up) hold time.

Does anyone know what's happening with Jacobs? Are they still going?

Thanks!

All I can tell you is to not hold your breath waiting for customer service from Jacobs.

They may be the worst company to deal with since the dawn of capitalism.

CRASH

Actually, I was pretty happy with them until they got bought. They replaced my wires any time I had one seperate.

Now that they are owned by this new group, they seem to hide any access to them except that crummy "submit tech inquiry" or what ever it is.

My coil/controller dired about 6 months ago (after 4 years use). I'm probably going to buy an MSD...

bburge

Back