• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parking Break Button....

St3mpy

NAXJA Forum User
Sorry if this has been posted before, but that button the parking break poped off, and I can't figure out how to get it back on. The break still works, but you have to push in and pull out that metal rod inored to engage/disengage. Anyone else have that problem? Please help. Thank you!

Yeah, must be something in the air Lol. :dunno: Anyway use epoxy & it will be good to go

Ok I feel like an a** bumping a topic this old, but my button has popped off recently and I cannot get it back on, which in turn means I cannot get my jeep inspected... I have searched and searched for instructions on getting that button back on, but have come up empty handed. I cannot find the 'other thread' st3mpy was referring to either. Sorry x1000 but I really don't want to pay someone to do it for me if it is a simple process... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Go to a junk yard, pay $15 for a whole hand break unit, spent 20 minutes swapping them out and call it good!

Back