• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2003 Moab Easter Safari

David B

NAXJA Forum User
Are any of you planning on attending the annual Easter Jeep safari in Moab next week? I will be heading down (hopefully with my brother in law) next Friday. We are staying until Tuesday (April 15th) and will be doing Gold Bar Rim, Moab Rim, and Metal Masher trails. I'm in West Jordan, Utah, give me a shout if you are going.

David B said:
Are any of you planning on attending the annual Easter Jeep safari in Moab next week? I will be heading down (hopefully with my brother in law) next Friday. We are staying until Tuesday (April 15th) and will be doing Gold Bar Rim, Moab Rim, and Metal Masher trails. I'm in West Jordan, Utah, give me a shout if you are going.

Another West Jordan XJ?.......sweet.............there's a bunch of us. Where abouts (roughly) are you located in WJ? I'm about 90th and Redwood road nearby 3 other lifted and locked XJ's that I know of.

I'm at approximately 2200 West and 8200 South. I have been helping my brother in law (Provo) get into the XJ scene and am trying to corrupt a couple more people in my neighborhood, but I am always looking for jeep purists, aka XJ owners, to roll with. Are you guys heading down to Safari?

I'm not headed down to EJS....been to a few and I like fewer people.
Mine....
frontfenderpass.JPG

The next door neighbors
MVC-015F.JPG

Rob Shelley's XJ in Pritchett.....he's VERY NEAR YOUR LOCATION, just off Fairway Drive
moabpc1.jpg

There's a number of others in the neighborhood, but there's a quick rundown of people that I know and have pics of.....

I would love to take a closer look at your fender trimming and that custom job on your neighbors rig. You guys usually around Saturday mornings?

Hey Marc and David,

David,
I live in bountiful and am local too. I will be down there from the 13th to the 20th if everything goes right. the jeep still doenst have an attached front axle yet but it should by the time i'm ready to go. any way i would love to get together with ya for a trail or two if you want. Let me know.

Marc,

How ya doing? you really should go Marc, i mean its Moab how can you resist.

Jerm S.

Jerm, Nice Rig!. Since I was not planning on going with anyone, I registered for those trails listed above for the 11th, 12th, and 13th. I don't know if you register or not, but I'm sure the trails do not fill up the first week. We could hook up the 14th for a trail. We'll be going home that day, but not until later in the afternoon. I am not doing extreme trails this year because I'll have my 6 month old with me. Let me know if you want to hook up Tuesday the 14th. [email protected]

Jerm S. said:
Hey Marc and David,

David,
I live in bountiful and am local too. I will be down there from the 13th to the 20th if everything goes right. the jeep still doenst have an attached front axle yet but it should by the time i'm ready to go. any way i would love to get together with ya for a trail or two if you want. Let me know.

Marc,

How ya doing? you really should go Marc, i mean its Moab how can you resist.

Jerm S.

Thanks for the invite, but I just got back from UROC and my Jeep will be undergoing some fairly significant changes over the next couple of weeks.....I'll be down there by the end of April....

Back