• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

labor day

scrappydak2

NAXJA Forum User
Is there anybody going on any trails that I can join them on. I was going to be going on SWAMP LAKE with kingsburg 4x4, but they canceled. None of my friends are going that weekend and my dad already got this weekend off. I dont like going by myself, you guys know what I mean. So if anything is going on, I would love to hear about it. Thanks, MATT

Labor Day

I was going to plan a Dusy run, but I still haven't fixed my leaf spring problem :x . I know someone that is planning to go with a CJ. Also email, Zion Dunn E-mail Address(es): [email protected], he's from Modesto. He and I were planning on leaving Friday after work, but like I said I have leaf issues. Otherwise have fun. The weekend after Labor day I'm free to do a Bald or Red LK. or what-ever run by Shaver. I should have my suspension fixed by then.
:)

So Chuck, Do you want to do Monday then? I should be all ready to go! Let me know.

Back