• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

learning to post pics

deg, not even getting the dreaded red X. just take a gander at some of the other "test" posts in this test forum. lots of people have troubles posting pics and therefore there are lots of posts of people helping them post pics. if you have any specific questions, feel free to ask.

First you find the picture (on the internet) you want to post. Then you right click it, go to "Properties", highlight the URL link, right click that link, then go to "Copy".

picinfo01.jpg

Now all you have to do is click "Post Reply" or "New Thread" and click on the "Photo" button, right click the text line and "Paste" the link in here.

Keep in mind the "image" has to be on the internet somewhere. Either on another website or picture hosting site. You cannot upload them directly from your computer.

Last edited:
XJBill said:
First you find the picture (on the internet) you want to post. Then you right click it, go to "Properties", highlight the URL link, right click that link, then go to "Copy".

picinfo01.jpg

Now all you have to do is click "Post Reply" or "New Thread" and click on the "Photo" button, right click the text line and "Paste" the link in here.

Keep in mind the "image" has to be on the internet somewhere. Either on another website or picture hosting site. You cannot upload them directly from your computer.

Thank you for your help!!!!

Not sure......it's doing the same exact thing to me....when it did work it took long to load. Maybe that has something to do with it. I can see it when I copy the URL also. Not sure what to tell ya. Maybe someone else knows. :badpc:

Back