• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CHEAP Rockrails, gotta make some room for more projects *Also HD tie rods*

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJsArmor

NAXJA Forum User
Have a few sets of rockrails that I want to move out of the shop and make room for upcoming projects. Some are "factory 2nds" but I'll explain exactly why and show pics if needed. All of them include hardware of course and price doesn't include shipping.

1 Set of Standard 2x4 RockRails with 1/8" wall, nothing wrong with these..just an extra set. Normally $180 but $145 will take them.

1 Set of Standard 2x4 Rockrails with 3/16" wall, again nothing wrong with this set...Normally $200, so $165 and they are gone.

1 Set of Custom 2x4 Rockrails with 1/8" wall. These were built to a customer's specs but they never came up with the money for them. Same design as the other 2x4 rockrails BUT they are tucked in under the XJ's rocker by 1". Still work as a step and offer lots of protection. A custom set like this would sell for $225, get them out of here for $150.

1 Set of 2x4 Rockrails with 3/16" wall, (factory seconds). I put the seam on the 2x4 section UP instead of DOWN, so when you paint them there will be a visibile line all the way across. This is purely cosmetic and if you used a thicker paint such as a hammered finish or textured bedliner coating you would never notice it. Instead of $200, $150 and they are your's.

Email me for pics or I might post them up here. Feel free to spread the word on other message boards.

Also I have a few heavy duty tie rods left, 1.5" DOM with .25" wall thickness. Use with Dodge tie rod ends (part numbers ES2847R and ES2848L) which fit the knuckles but are a beefier tie rod. Fit XJ, TJ and ZJ. $65 shipped to your door in the USA until they are gone!

That was ridiculously fast!!! I shouldn't have gone off the forum to read another one. That's what I get for leaving for 5 min. DAMMIT :badpc:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back