• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Still can't get an image

gmanxj

NAXJA Forum User
... in the body of a message. I tried using the function, and the only thing that came up was a box with a red x. What am I doing wrong?

gmanxj

I just went back to the post, and the image is up now.
Thanks
gmanxj

Sometimes it is up, sometimes it is not, verified on three different machines. I also did a test post, and it works fine. The problem is with the place your picture is stored at. they may be doing maintenance or something.

I have my photos on geocities now, and I have been trying to get them to show up in the body of a message, and have had no luck.
Thanks

Hmm. I have been doing some test posts. From what I can see, as long as the picture host allows "hotlinking" it should work.

That being said, sometimes huge pictures do not work, and that is not a real bad thing. Try using a slightly smaller version of the image if you have that option.

21dscf0001-med.jpg

I can now post an image, but it is way too big. Do you know how to make it smaller.
I am using geocities. I can't get an answer from them.
Thanks
DriversRR.txt

If you are talking about in the left column, it's called an avatar, and you can pick from a list in your user options.

Back